1. This website belongs to the company by the name “ PERNOD RICARD HELLAS ABEE »and the distinctive title" EPOM SA ", headquartered in Mytilene, street Battle Ellis 11, with a branch in Pallini, Attica Av. Anthousas with registered tax number 094276237, D.O.Y Mytilene, hereinafter referred to as the "COMPANY".
2. This website is subject to the following operating regulations governing the operation as a whole in the context of legality imposed by the local and international laws on consumption, advertising and promotion of alcoholic beverages, the provision of information via Internet, and intelligence of personal content. Each user who enters and transacts or use the services of the website (the "User") are deemed to consent and unreservedly accepts the conditions bellow, without exception. If a User does not agree with these terms must refrain from the use of the website and from any transaction with it. The Company reserves the right at any time modify the terms.
3. This site promotes the consumption and use of alcoholic beverages and for those who have the legal age for alcohol consumption and in countries where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted by law. The warning shall appear prominently on the homepage of the website and any visitor who does not meet these prerequisites should leave the website immediately.
4. Intellectual and Industrial property rights
The entire contents of the website, including the trade names, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts etc. other than those clear that the owners are third parties, are the property of COMPANY and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the Company has licensed for own needs and exclusively for the operation of the website.
It is FORBITTEN any copying, transfer or create derivative works based on such content, or misleading the public about the real provider of the web site. The reproduction, dissemination, transmission, retransmission of material, or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of COMPANY or any other holder of the copyright. In particular, the names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the online store with the MINI brand or third parties and their products or services are exclusive trademarks of COMPANY or third parties respectively protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on this site should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use.
5. Links to other websites
The Company does not control the availability, content, policy of protection of personal data, the quality and completeness of other site services (websites) and web pages referred through "links", hyperlinks or advertising banners. So for any problem arising during their use, the User must be addressed directly to the respective web sites and pages, which bear the responsibility for the provision of their services. The provision of links to online store is for the convenience of the User and the Company in any case not liable and accepts no responsibility for the content of each link.
6. Protection of data privacy
The management and protection of personal data of the visitor / user of the COMPANY is subject to the terms of this notice as well as in accordance with national, community and international law on the protection of individuals against the processing of personal data, as applicable. The COMPANY collects personal information of visitors / users of the COMPANY only when they themselves voluntarily provide them in order to provide services that are available electronically. Personal information is data that can be used to determine the identity or communicating with someone as well as other data concerning that person. The Company will allocate for sale or otherwise transmit or disclose personal data of visitors / users to third parties not related to her, without the consent of the visitor / user, except for the implementation of relevant legal dictations and only to the responsible authorities.
7. Limitation of Liability of the COMPANY - Disclaimer
The content of COMPANY is provided "as it is" and the Company makes no warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, merchantability, non-infringement or suitability of the contents for any use, application or purpose. The COMPANY, under any circumstances, including negligence, shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the visitor / user pages, Similarly the COMPANY does not warrant that this website or any other related site or servers ("servers" ) through which the content is made available to the visitors / users provided without "viruses" or other harmful components. The cost of any corrections or services is undertaken by the visitor / user and in no event shall be covered by the COMPANY.
8. Applicable law and other conditions
These terms and conditions of the website www.oyzomini.gr, and any amendment or alteration shall be governed by national law, Community law and international treaties. Any provision of these terms is found to be contrary to the abovementioned legal framework or become inoperative, it ceases to have effect and removed from the present, without in any way affect the validity of other conditions. This constitutes the entire agreement between the COMPANY and the visitor / user pages and services, not only binds them. No modification of these terms should be taken into account and be a part of this agreement, unless expressed in writing and incorporated. It is hereby expressly agreed that disputes may arise from the application of these terms and the general use of the COMPANY by the visitor or user of this, if not solved amicably, shall be governed by Greek law and under the jurisdiction of the Courts Athens. For any communication with the Company, please send an e-mail. Also if you find any problems in the content node covering legal or ethical issues, especially regarding the reproduction and use of intellectual property rights, please notify us.
Copyright © 2015
Inc. All Rights Reserved